Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
Ua51 : I leave .. I_vote_lcapUa51 : I leave .. I_voting_barUa51 : I leave .. I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
Ua51 : I leave .. I_vote_lcapUa51 : I leave .. I_voting_barUa51 : I leave .. I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

Ua51 : I leave ..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

Ua51 : I leave .. Empty
PostSubject: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:35 pm

OMG ! Crying or Very sad

It s time to say goodbye ..... i love this clan ,,, but im not happy here ...
It was cool to be here ... a nice experience but i must find my way in a other clan ...
Dont hate me !! PLZ Sad
Foo ur a great Player ..
Ben ur a good leader ..
Erevan ur are my best mate !
sry but too mnay names ,,, so ty Shorty , Kidkrazy, Awesomeguy, Her's , Millz ,xxx40cal !
EC for LIVE !

BroZ 4 LIFE !! Crying or Very sad

BB
UA51
Back to top Go down
xxx40cal
Ex EC
Ex EC
xxx40cal

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:07 am

not really impressed with you at all atm. Go play for someone else but if I see you in game im gunning for you, and my trash talk will be full blown.

That pisses me off people. I sincerely hope no other clan accepts this guy. You don't just join and leave clans like a little bitch. If you cant make the commitment and want to bail out after like two weeks then go for it because we don't want people like that in this clan. You may think im being harsh but I can tell you now I dont give a fuck.

If anyone else isn't sure about staying in EC and plans on bailing with no real reason at all(which means you got an offer from some clan that makes you feel important) then leave now. I dont want to waste my time or anyone else's trying to help you out or further your gaming experience.

This guy put nothing in so he got nothing out and it will be like that wherever he goes until he decides to grow up. To the rest of you, dont let this bullshit discourage you its all good we getting new members and we had a wicked sesh last night with a bunch of us and if we keep playing and working our clan will only get better. So keep on keeping on.
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:02 am

-.-'

no, no and no!
wtf are you doing Ua51?
look, go sleep, get a few time free then think about all this!
you will agre with me: "oh! C'mon!Mad"
if you like EC so much as you say why the hell are you leaving? to go to that damn clan?... -.-'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:15 am

Wat the FUCK? You claim to love this clan? But yet u fucking leave? Wat the FUCK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:31 am

xxx40cal wrote:
not really impressed with you at all atm. Go play for someone else but if I see you in game im gunning for you, and my trash talk will be full blown.

That pisses me off people. I sincerely hope no other clan accepts this guy. You don't just join and leave clans like a little bitch. If you cant make the commitment and want to bail out after like two weeks then go for it because we don't want people like that in this clan. You may think im being harsh but I can tell you now I dont give a fuck.

If anyone else isn't sure about staying in EC and plans on bailing with no real reason at all(which means you got an offer from some clan that makes you feel important) then leave now. I dont want to waste my time or anyone else's trying to help you out or further your gaming experience.

This guy put nothing in so he got nothing out and it will be like that wherever he goes until he decides to grow up. To the rest of you, dont let this bullshit discourage you its all good we getting new members and we had a wicked sesh last night with a bunch of us and if we keep playing and working our clan will only get better. So keep on keeping on.

I'm not to sure if i have much of a future in this clan but, for now i'm gonna sit back pull out a snipa rifle and gib some nubz (KidKrazy and Twoke You da nubz i Gibben)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:21 am

Quote :
I'm not to sure if i have much of a future in this clan but, for now i'm gonna sit back pull out a snipa rifle and gib some nubz (KidKrazy and Twoke You da nubz i Gibben)

its on!! haha you get me on a good day and ill rip you up lmao.!
Back to top Go down
BenWasHere
Ex EC
Ex EC
BenWasHere

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:21 am

I agree with 40cal. People should not leave clans with no excuse...
It's never a good thing and i do not understand why you would want to leave. If you are not telling us the real reason why you are leaving I will be angry.

On a lighter note: You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
https://elitecubers.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:46 pm

BenWasHere wrote:
I agree with 40cal. People should not leave clans with no excuse...
It's never a good thing and i do not understand why you would want to leave. If you are not telling us the real reason why you are leaving I will be angry.

On a lighter note: You will be missed.

Well put Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:47 pm

xxx40cal wrote:

I like you're style, xxx.
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:41 pm

well u want the reason ....
the reasons are :

1)I want to join C=64....
2) Timezone is shit ,,, i have to play in the night if i will see the other membbers instead of Erevan ..
And erevan is not very often online ....
No :to less europeans ...

well and xxx40.. w/e .. i give a fuck of u ! .. pff ... idiot ...
many people said that EC is a good clan but xxx40.. is an idiot .. thats right ... ! i agree with them .. Mad

To shorty ... LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
BenWasHere
Ex EC
Ex EC
BenWasHere

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Ua51, Join C=64
Back to top Go down
https://elitecubers.darkbb.com
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Sad Sad ben ur the best Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:39 am

Good luck, but I recommend joining Hanze, as they're from Holland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ua51 : I leave ..   Ua51 : I leave .. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ua51 : I leave ..
Page 1 of 1