Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
New signing bonus for new members? I_vote_lcapNew signing bonus for new members? I_voting_barNew signing bonus for new members? I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
New signing bonus for new members? I_vote_lcapNew signing bonus for new members? I_voting_barNew signing bonus for new members? I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
New signing bonus for new members? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
New signing bonus for new members? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
New signing bonus for new members? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
New signing bonus for new members? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
New signing bonus for new members? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

New signing bonus for new members?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxx40cal
Ex EC
Ex EC
xxx40cal

New signing bonus for new members? Empty
PostSubject: New signing bonus for new members?   New signing bonus for new members? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Welcome to EC! We are a cutting edge assault cube clan with the coolest members in the game. We are looking for serious members who like to play ALOT and just straight up beat the life out of noobs in game. I am offering a signing bonus to any new member... upon joining EC i will send you an authentic pair of XXX40Cal's dirty underwear, fully autographed and worn for three days straight. The smell of my crotch has been known to give people incredible super powers while fragging and will make you invincible. This is not a hack this is a perfomance enhancing drug.

Anyways, new applicants, please, i want to frag somebody. Sign up now and I will test you in public servers as well as privately. All I ask is that you come in and throw down like a champ and U are guaranteed in. If I like you, anyone can like you.

HURRY NOW! If you apply within the next 24 hours ill throw in a second pair of dirty underwear ABSOLUTELY FREE. Your friends will be saying WOW HOW DA f*** DID YOU DO THAT when you headshot their whole team with one bullet while dodging 100 grenades, stealing the flag, being the survivor, and banging your one million girlfriends and telling your mom to shut the f*** up because its waayyyyyyyyy past your bedtime.

Shipping and handling not included.
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: New signing bonus for new members?   New signing bonus for new members? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:45 am

haha dude , if you want players so bad go around and any good players you see direct them to the website saying "I think you should trail for EC , I think your good enough" or something like that Smile

it be good to see some new members mate.
Its died down the past few weeks
Back to top Go down
xxx40cal
Ex EC
Ex EC
xxx40cal

PostSubject: Re: New signing bonus for new members?   New signing bonus for new members? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:45 am

agreed i think i will try and "reorganize" my personality so i can attract new members. Most people think im good but im not very personable in game. Soooo ill fake being nice for awhile and tell people to join up yeeee i know alot of good dudes i wouldnt even give a tryout to id just want em in cuz of seeing em play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New signing bonus for new members?   New signing bonus for new members? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New signing bonus for new members?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan :: Join EC-
Jump to: