Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_vote_lcapHEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_voting_barHEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_vote_lcapHEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_voting_barHEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[1]337/LEE
[1]337/LEE

HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D Empty
PostSubject: HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D   HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 pm

hey guys- sorry i havent been on in wa while.. BUT, there is a reason.
MORE OF MAH CARP (this time its good) A long gema thats unfinished (ill do it soon) and..
ANOTHER BRILLIANT MOD (i cbf finishing my others, soz)
well. u guys know team fortress 2 right? tf2?-
well. (again lol) im making a tf2 style graphics mod for AC HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D Lol

tf2 for those who dont know is a cartoonish FPS. and.
IM RESKINNING CARP ALL CARTOONY Very Happy

ill need help amking a lisence cuz i dont release most of my stuff,
(that is if i put it on akimbo, i might not)

(just for the note im not ripping models or skins from tf2, i hate plagerism)
(note again- i didnt make any of the MODELS in the mod, i made the skins
and modded the script to be cool, models are made by sunny.d, makkE and that other guy..)
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D   HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Quote :
A long gema thats unfinished (ill do it soon)
Mate just to warn ya I woulnt bother making a gema kaus it will only be put on a mapping blacklist cause of the new rules of AC, the only way you could play it was if you private matched it.

Quote :
well. (again lol) im making a tf2 style graphics mod for AC
nice man never knew you could do that, looking forward to seeing the results.

as with licensing go here,
http://creativecommons.org/choose/

fill out the licensing form and then it will bring you to a page with
your own little license explain the permission to people etc..

if you need help on that let me know Smile
Back to top Go down

HEY GUISE. NEW CARP IN MAKING :D
Page 1 of 1