Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_vote_lcapJoin The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_voting_barJoin The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_vote_lcapJoin The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_voting_barJoin The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pIrAtA-nIbO
pIrAtA-nIbO

Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico Empty
PostSubject: Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:58 am

Playing whit |EC| Ben Today And I ask for the link to register so I'm here to join. Thanks.

Me:
From Puerto Rico (little Caribbean island from USA.)
24 Years
AC in Linux.
Own a computer repair shop.
Weapon of Like Sub Machine
I'm Best in Deathmatch

See you guys will wait for any respond. thanks....See you Ben............ cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.obedblog.computekpr.net

PostSubject: Re: Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:05 am

Cool, but to gain admission into this clan, we must have a member of the forum test you. I think Faroche would be best as he is in nearly the same timezone as you. This was a well written description, but try looking at others and copying the template used, as it makes it easier for us to read.
Back to top Go down
pIrAtA-nIbO
pIrAtA-nIbO

PostSubject: Thanks   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:08 am

Thanks for the fast reply...Will look for the template Thanks...
Back to top Go down
pIrAtA-nIbO
pIrAtA-nIbO

PostSubject: Template   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:18 am

1.How long have you been playing Assault Cube

5 monts

2.Whats Your Fave Weapon,Map and Mode

Sub Machine Deathmatch AC Snow

3.Tell us what you think your skill level from 1-10

7/10 Need to practice whit bombs.

4.What Time Can You Test

Night as i Work in my shop all the day.

6.What Name do you use in AC

pIrAtA-nibO

7.Anything else you want to add.

Love AC from the first day and love it more when I know it run's on San Linux....Played Quake for 3 years and in a tournament finish 58 from 170......I only use Linux.....And Love computers...Thanks. Love to join EC ..........thanks again See you Ben....
Back to top Go down
5econds
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
5econds

PostSubject: Re: Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:43 am

interesting u own a Shop cool
Back to top Go down
BenWasHere
Ex EC
Ex EC
BenWasHere

PostSubject: Re: Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:33 am

Well, i hope i can test you soon, or another member can.
ill be on the same time tommorow as today. so i hope to see you on the EC clan server Smile
Back to top Go down
https://elitecubers.darkbb.com
pIrAtA-nIbO
pIrAtA-nIbO

PostSubject: Thanks   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:51 am

As God help me will be there for the test.....Excuse my if I'm late............
Back to top Go down
shadow_killer25

PostSubject: Re: Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Welcome

I also play quake and have it in my computer until now Razz Razz
but i suck in quake haha
Back to top Go down
http://sixzeal.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Lol yeah you do need to practice wih nades, i saw u playing ^^
Back to top Go down
pIrAtA-nIbO
pIrAtA-nIbO

PostSubject: Yes   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:10 pm

I must..........

Today is the day to register for the Quake Live Game in beta...Goto my page and read more......Is in spanish as is a computer blog for my country so try as you can to read.....Thanks.....

Link:

http://obedblog.computekpr.net/2009/02/24/quake-live-beta-abierta-hoy-martes-24-de-febrero/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:02 am

Pirata I am a closed beta user Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico   Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join The Clan pIrAtA-nIbO From Puerto Rico
Page 1 of 1