Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_vote_lcapI asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_voting_barI asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_vote_lcapI asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_voting_barI asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

I asked 5econds and foo if i could join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberalles111

I asked 5econds and foo if i could join Empty
PostSubject: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:27 am

They said ya but i needed to apply. if u want to no my skills than here they are.im extremely good at 1 shot 1 kill. one of my other better games are team deathmatch. Am am ok with nades and ok with knife. i am also pretty good at hunt the flag....

sincerely Uberalles111
Back to top Go down
Vision
Ex EC
Ex EC
Vision

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:11 am

If you are "extremely good" yes of course but as u can see by reading the last posts on the forum.. We will need "Cool, active and tolerant" members... EC is not just a Tag.. it's a social structure too.
U coming at the good time... Fresh blood !!!

Faroche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:18 am

I saw Uberalles111 using the |1mc| clan tag?
Back to top Go down
Uberalles111

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Foo wrote:
I saw Uberalles111 using the |1mc| clan tag?

I just used that as 1 man clan before i get a clan
Back to top Go down
5econds
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
5econds

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:06 pm

lols.........someone test Uber
Back to top Go down
slayer360
slayer360

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:28 am

i will
Back to top Go down
http://skforum.forumotion.com
5econds
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
5econds

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:17 am

well gl on your test
Back to top Go down
Uberalles111

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:30 am

thnx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:59 am

gl
Back to top Go down
Uberalles111

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:37 am

im srry but im afraid im am going to be blacklisted. Maybe not. Those fuckers Zeme and Godslayer pissed me off and i had to get back at them by pissing them off back. Im sorry. I was even looking forward to being in EC. I wish i could join but now slayer refuses to test me. C U L8ER. If im not blacklisted...

Uberalles111

PS: I also changed my name to SwastikaJR.666
Back to top Go down
pIrAtA-nIbO
pIrAtA-nIbO

PostSubject: Noob   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:21 am

His a noob he admitted when i try to test him and others guys said his not good talker to...|EC| Slayer agree to........ Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.obedblog.computekpr.net

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:43 am

Zeme and Godslayer are elite members of the community. You should respect them, even if they don't respect you. I don't believe that you should be in this clan if you can't exhibit respect.
Back to top Go down
slayer360
slayer360

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 am

i give a big NO for him. i overheard that this guy is a noob and being mean.
he keeps coming back to the server that he been kicked.
and he has been blacklisted
Back to top Go down
5econds
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
5econds

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:41 am

hmmmmmmmm.........dude i dont want the "thing" to happen again and i think u might cause it........so im gonna......................................GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!
i dont want members like u in EC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 am

i also don't feel like he should come in :/
Back to top Go down
5econds
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
5econds

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 am

dude i ban him for 599 days lols
Back to top Go down
slayer360
slayer360

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 am

nice! Smile

someone lock this pose plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I asked 5econds and foo if i could join   I asked 5econds and foo if i could join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I asked 5econds and foo if i could join
Page 1 of 1