Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_vote_lcapI would like to apply to be in your clan. I_voting_barI would like to apply to be in your clan. I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_vote_lcapI would like to apply to be in your clan. I_voting_barI would like to apply to be in your clan. I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

I would like to apply to be in your clan.

Go down 
+2
Kidkrazy
pjgaecke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pjgaecke

I would like to apply to be in your clan. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:08 am

Hello,

Ive been playing AC for about 7 months

My favorite weapon is the submachine gun; mode is tdm; map is ac_desert

I think that my skill level is about an 8;

I can test at mostly anytime, just tell me wat time u want

my handle in AC is pjgaecke

i know Ua51 from when we were in the ChaosLegion clan and i recently played a game with him today. he can attest to my skill level Smile if you want any screens, ill get you some; my average rank in most games is between 4 and 1
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:17 am

Hey mate, thanks for your app.

We will get you tested asap, most of the team s aussie so we will be on in around 7-8 hours of this post.

If not get Ua51 to test you and post screens Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
pjgaecke

PostSubject: Reply   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:22 am

I wont be on then.

I recently downloaded the new version of AC and deleted my old one. Big mistake and I lost all my screens. Ill have to take new ones so ill see if I can post them later.
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 am

OK but we do have some other european players to ...
there usually on Im pretty sure your time ayee
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Hes good Very Happy i will test him if i see him Very Happy he have some great skills Smile

Edit: I tested him Smile i have to say i have a shit week and day -.- im very tired and my reaction is on the ground but ... so i couldnt fight like usually aginst him ... but hes good Smile

Here r the Results :
DM: i got owned -.-
https://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh150/Mv_PrinZ51/?action=view&current=20090609_150236_ac_desert_DM.jpg
Tosok:(Shit day -.- usually more gibbs , )
https://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh150/Mv_PrinZ51/?action=view&current=20090609_151752_ac_desert_TOSOK.jpg
LSS: (just 8 min cuz he had to leave Smile )
https://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh150/Mv_PrinZ51/?action=view&current=20090609_152026_ac_desert_LSS.jpg

Well i decided that he would fit in EC hes pretty good Smile and he was my old teamate in CL * remembering old good time *

Well now its ur decision EC TEAM

YES
Back to top Go down
pjgaecke

PostSubject: Bad day   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 pm

I had a bad day for OSOK and i just plain suck at LSS. Nobody ever plays LSS though so thats probly y. Cant emagine how Ua is when he isnt tired. Hes gotten a lot better since we were in Choaslegion.
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:16 am

It seems like this kid has potential, Its a yes from me, but member you have to stay active in the clan , this includes visiting the forums regualary

ill wait for the others decision,

and btw , shorty has been training me for nades and yea just recently we have made a training course to get better at nading

GO ME AND SHORTY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:38 am

And Takkunen teached me Very Happy, i can't see the screenshots atm (at school)
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 am

yeah my firts day in CL i was a nooby player Smile but now im even better ....
but GL for u Very Happy hope u can join u already have 2 Yes Smile
but try to be more active .. if u can flower
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:02 pm

yeaa man you have to be active in this clan , communication is the key
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:46 pm

yap!

anyway, its a YES for me

try to be more active, of course we know we all have a life, but, try to communicate more with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 pm

hmm 3 yes -.- so is he in ... shorty ? her's ...
Back to top Go down
pjgaecke

PostSubject: communication   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 pm

keep in mind that i am from the U.S. and u did say that a lot of your players were from Australia and Europe Smile
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:45 pm

well thats true Neutral just a other timezone shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:19 am

Alrite sweet man , I don't think we have any US players right now but lately we been having alot of apps for this clan , and alot fo them are good players, hopefully we get a US player soon
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:03 am

i guess..... Yes from me

Grtz Pjgaecke Your now the newest member of EC Very Happy See you on AC rapin' some noobz, if u need help training gimme a call (or a pm) Razz
Back to top Go down
pjgaecke

PostSubject: ok   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:04 am

i assume this means i can wear the tag?
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 am

Yes, of course it means you can wear the EC Tagg Razz
Back to top Go down
DJ

PostSubject: congratz bro   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:16 am

gratz bro. great to see more players joining EC. ur names to hard to say the whole thing lol .... so ill call u pyjamas xD
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm

wElCoMe!! alien
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 pm

king Ex - Mate u r now a Official EC Non EX Mate Very Happy = WElcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply to be in your clan.   I would like to apply to be in your clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply to be in your clan.
Page 1 of 1