Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
So here it is... I_vote_lcapSo here it is... I_voting_barSo here it is... I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
So here it is... I_vote_lcapSo here it is... I_voting_barSo here it is... I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
So here it is... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
So here it is... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
So here it is... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
So here it is... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
So here it is... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

So here it is...

Go down 
+2
Ua51
xxx40cal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xxx40cal
Ex EC
Ex EC
xxx40cal

So here it is... Empty
PostSubject: So here it is...   So here it is... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Tomorrow I am going camping and will be away from computers for a week. In that time I am hoping everyone will consider their activity in game and perhaps increase it and find some new recruits. When I come back and I can see some progress with some efforts made I will stay in EC but if I see that nothing has been done except people responding to my post then I will become a past member of EC and probably join another clan. SK has offered me a spot and I'm sure if I looked I could make it into some other clans with members who are active. So its up to you guys... I play everyday for at least 2 hours and when I play I usually kick some pretty awesome ass, so I know im doing my share around here by at least reminding people we still exist. All people here have to do is play and invite your friends into the clan. Its really easy. After you play together I would like to see a thread on forums about your time playing together... what you played and who you played with. Call it homework... i want to see that you guys are actually playing and it will also give people an idea of who is playing with who and what they like to play. So look at it this way, if you play in the game with another member you have a reason to post around ten times and discuss your gameplay. If you choose not to participate i wont be suprised because most of you guys are barely doing anything anyways. So there you go, I hope the members take this seriously because I think that if I leave there wont be much left to this clan other than admins and past members which would be pretty gay. Considering I used to play with awesomeguy,foo, and ben when i started here and now i never see them on I cannot see why I should continue playing. 90% of my time in this clan Ive been playing alone and actually see shorty on more than anyone else. Thats fucked up. And erevan im sorry u gonna come back from your vacation and see this man but you are aware of these problems too i would expect. I know you play alot but u just diff timezones. I get that, which is why i want to see posts about people playing together in game as I know that if half the clan is in the opposite timezone from me then they should be playing together... but everyone here claims they dont see EC members in game. Soooo... there you go. Im not going to be recruiting people to a clan where the current members arent active... so if you guys wanna save this clan you know where ill be just search XXX in game a week from now and you will find me. If you dont,... dont bother then i will take the hint and resign. Im not trying to be an asshole here I know everyone comes and goes, im just being straight up about this and telling you whats up, so dont take offense. So once again, up to you guys what you want to do with EC.
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

So here it is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here it is...   So here it is... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:17 pm

1+ TO CAL .. HES ABSOLUTLY RIGHT!
Back to top Go down
jpmendes
Ex EC
Ex EC
jpmendes

So here it is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here it is...   So here it is... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:00 pm

+100000 xD cal right and text was BIGGGGGGG!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Mael$trom
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mael$trom

So here it is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here it is...   So here it is... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Nice man, youre rud but EC needs to be rud with him....
Back to top Go down
AWE5OME GUY
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
AWE5OME GUY

So here it is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here it is...   So here it is... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:53 pm

LETS START PLAYING NOW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

So here it is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here it is...   So here it is... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:59 am

its cool to saw 3 EC ` s today .. i saw awesome, lee, and cal .. i hope other will be online too ..
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

So here it is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here it is...   So here it is... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:01 am

I /will/ be on from now on,

Let's go play some clan matches guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mael$trom
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mael$trom

So here it is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here it is...   So here it is... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So here it is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here it is...   So here it is... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So here it is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Hello, Bye-
Jump to: