Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
Goodbye EC I_vote_lcapGoodbye EC I_voting_barGoodbye EC I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

Goodbye EC

Go down 
+4
Foo
CubriC
Mael$trom
xxx40cal
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xxx40cal
Ex EC
Ex EC
xxx40cal

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Well this is it. I gave chances, I gave warnings, and I gave my all to this clan. It's done now.

I remember when I came to this clan and we were all optimistic about creating a great clan. We got a new webpage, IRC, and were starting to recruit new members. This clan had a chance. I could go on AC and within an hour i'd see one of my EC mates. It was good times and EC was actually looking like a clan that was going somewhere. But then it all changed and that makes me sad. Ben and Foo are now gone and those two are the reason I joined this clan in the first place. They knew what they were doing. They saw me in Dust and how badly I annihilated everyone and wanted me, and they got me. I never asked for admin or special privledges even though im sure i would have recieved if i had asked. Many of you did ask for these privledges and you recieved them. You never, however, took the responsibility that should have came with them. Instead you all tried to get your way and do what u wanted with the clan. You bitch and moan on forums and do nothing. You dont recruit and you dont play in game. You were all gungho until you got admin and mod status then you turned into cannon fodder noobs. No one makes suggestions on how we can rise to the top or make the clan better. All people seem to be interested in is AC politics and bitching about eachother. f****ing lame. You know what the XXX is beside my name? Thats my own personal Tag for my own personal self made clan and its only for those who can get in game and play hard as f***. People know who I am and they know im going to come at them with whatever i got and f****ing blast the s*** out of em. Whats your guys' rep? You dont f****ing have one cuz u dont f****ing play. Thats my point. EC is done. So, sorry to those who are new and wanted a good clan, sorry to those who left EC for the same reasons, and mostly sorry to Ben and Foo who got me here and were real about making this clan into something worth playing for. I like most of you i mean nothing personal but as clan mates well... most of you have failed in that. Oh well. Im doing what is best for me. This is my first AC clan other than XXX which i will always be because you cant quit XXX you just ARE XXX.... but i will still remember this clan and the good times I had here and will remain as friends with some of you and hope to play with you in game again.

That all being said. Goodbye. I dont know where im going from here... possibly C=64 if they take me... but they probably wont because my reputation with skill is great but more likely people dont like me cuz i love lipping off in game. Who knows. Either way XXX lives on.

I would also like to do something I have never done before and will do now...

Foo i would like to formerly invite you to attach XXX to your name. Not as a clan member, but as a brother. If you accept this is must be permanent. No matter what clan you are in or where you go... make XXX apart of your name and embrace is as part of your name, forever. It means you are hardcore, that you dont take s***, and you will bring it to whoever cuz you dont give a f***. It also means loyalty to what you believe in and to the rest of your brothers. If you have doubt about this, because it is permanent, then i will graciously take your refusal with no hard feelings. Im only extending this invitation to you. it is up to you. If you do take it, i will explain more about it later as I cannot do it here.

Ben. If you are reading this this invitation is for you as well.

If you guys accept you can e-mail me at flipdawg86@hotmail.com and let me know. If not, same thing... and e-mail me anyways so then maybe i can keep in touch.

The main idea behind the XXX tag is to connect us wherever we go and whatever clan we are in... in our own special "unnofficial" way. Thats pretty much it for now.

So EC and former EC, see you in game! I dont know if i will keep on these forums anymore, but i might try. I will check back for a couple of days to answer any questions or responses to my posts. You have all seen my e-mail just be put up and if u want to contact me then please do. If you contact me with a flame e-mail i will most certainly make you look like a bitch for the rest of your names existence in AC so dont do it. If your going to flame me do it in public like a man. Alright, bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Mael$trom
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mael$trom

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Bye, it was nice to have you in mate Smile
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:25 am

was good to have you here
see you out there
but this is EC forum not your XXX publicity room ,i mean, you start to say goodbye and finish with that
watever, its your thread anyway

see u around man, keep in touch Wink
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:35 am

xxx40cal wrote:
Well this is it. I gave chances, I gave warnings, and I gave my all to this clan. It's done now.

I remember when I came to this clan and we were all optimistic about creating a great clan. We got a new webpage, IRC, and were starting to recruit new members. This clan had a chance. I could go on AC and within an hour i'd see one of my EC mates. It was good times and EC was actually looking like a clan that was going somewhere. But then it all changed and that makes me sad. Ben and Foo are now gone and those two are the reason I joined this clan in the first place. They knew what they were doing. They saw me in Dust and how badly I annihilated everyone and wanted me, and they got me. I never asked for admin or special privledges even though im sure i would have recieved if i had asked. Many of you did ask for these privledges and you recieved them. You never, however, took the responsibility that should have came with them. Instead you all tried to get your way and do what u wanted with the clan. You bitch and moan on forums and do nothing. You dont recruit and you dont play in game. You were all gungho until you got admin and mod status then you turned into cannon fodder noobs. No one makes suggestions on how we can rise to the top or make the clan better. All people seem to be interested in is AC politics and bitching about eachother. f****ing lame. You know what the XXX is beside my name? Thats my own personal Tag for my own personal self made clan and its only for those who can get in game and play hard as f***. People know who I am and they know im going to come at them with whatever i got and f****ing blast the s*** out of em. Whats your guys' rep? You dont f****ing have one cuz u dont f****ing play. Thats my point. EC is done. So, sorry to those who are new and wanted a good clan, sorry to those who left EC for the same reasons, and mostly sorry to Ben and Foo who got me here and were real about making this clan into something worth playing for. I like most of you i mean nothing personal but as clan mates well... most of you have failed in that. Oh well. Im doing what is best for me. This is my first AC clan other than XXX which i will always be because you cant quit XXX you just ARE XXX.... but i will still remember this clan and the good times I had here and will remain as friends with some of you and hope to play with you in game again.

That all being said. Goodbye. I dont know where im going from here... possibly C=64 if they take me... but they probably wont because my reputation with skill is great but more likely people dont like me cuz i love lipping off in game. Who knows. Either way XXX lives on.

I would also like to do something I have never done before and will do now...

Foo i would like to formerly invite you to attach XXX to your name. Not as a clan member, but as a brother. If you accept this is must be permanent. No matter what clan you are in or where you go... make XXX apart of your name and embrace is as part of your name, forever. It means you are hardcore, that you dont take s***, and you will bring it to whoever cuz you dont give a f***. It also means loyalty to what you believe in and to the rest of your brothers. If you have doubt about this, because it is permanent, then i will graciously take your refusal with no hard feelings. Im only extending this invitation to you. it is up to you. If you do take it, i will explain more about it later as I cannot do it here.

Ben. If you are reading this this invitation is for you as well.

If you guys accept you can e-mail me at flipdawg86@hotmail.com and let me know. If not, same thing... and e-mail me anyways so then maybe i can keep in touch.

The main idea behind the XXX tag is to connect us wherever we go and whatever clan we are in... in our own special "unnofficial" way. Thats pretty much it for now.

So EC and former EC, see you in game! I dont know if i will keep on these forums anymore, but i might try. I will check back for a couple of days to answer any questions or responses to my posts. You have all seen my e-mail just be put up and if u want to contact me then please do. If you contact me with a flame e-mail i will most certainly make you look like a bitch for the rest of your names existence in AC so dont do it. If your going to flame me do it in public like a man. Alright, bye bye.

f****ing yes I accept it Very Happy

[C=64]XXXFoo Smile
Back to top Go down
AWE5OME GUY
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
AWE5OME GUY

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 am

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE
WILL MIS YOU Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:38 pm

lmao.
40cal you can sure write,
and yea man we all have our opions and stuff.
wish ya luck with the future,and im glad i know what that xxx means now Smile
Back to top Go down
xxx40cal
Ex EC
Ex EC
xxx40cal

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Erevan, f*** you rules homo this isnt your clan.

also, my XXX publicity room is in game bitch slapping noobs and pros like a pimp. I was just inviting Foo which is my right.

Foo, glad you accepted thats fuckin awesome man good stuff!

Thanks to whoever took my forum privledges away now i cant read any of my s*** that was cool of you guys. Not like i havent done more for this clan than any of the admins here. Not like i havent been here longer than half. Dont be faggots or im going to have to go ape s*** on you.
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:20 pm

wat you mean privilegies?
all i did was to take you off the group "official members" and the rank image

Quote :
Erevan, f*** you rules homo this isnt your clan.
no is not, this clan isnt mine, its OURS (members)

just get over it and shut up, im sick of this!
is time to stop calling, homo, gay, noob, and all the stuff say, seriously man.

how we supost to keep going? answer: get over it
but how can EC get over it if we keep reading this stuffs?
please...
Back to top Go down
AWE5OME GUY
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
AWE5OME GUY

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 am

STOP ARGUING PL0X
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 pm

40cal and Erevan before this little arguement escalates between you to Im going to stop it right now before it does it worse.

Now 40cal we get it mate, just start respecting others please man I know you have different opions man but if its gunna hurt don't post it please.

And erevan your admin do what you have to do , we need to keep control.

Now both of you work this out properly somewhere else not in these forums because I dont wanna see it aye guys.
If worse gets to worse banning will be in place because I dont want it to be another foo vs EC fight because Im over people not getting on.

40cal, I would appreciate it if we end it now please and Im asking this nicely mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 pm

TBH, the main problem seems to be Erevan.

He's completely unreasonable. He made me change my sig for absolutely NO reason. He is now deciding to completely ignore everyone else when people call for him to start being reasonable..
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Foo wrote:
He made me change my sig for absolutely NO reason
the reason was: OFFENCISE to some ppl
then, i ignore you
Back to top Go down
xxx40cal
Ex EC
Ex EC
xxx40cal

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:14 pm

offensive to erevan... lol.

And by privledges i mean i cannot access some of the posts I used to which is pretty lame but w/e.

Erevan, only one word describes your performance as admin... overzealous. The worst part about you finding things offensive is that you barely understand the main language used by most of EC members in forum, which is english.

All you are is a forum jockey. Who the hell do you think proposed the idea for the forum rules? You? Foo? Ben? No, I did. Who do you think brought this clan back from the dead? Foo and Ben along with me when they signed me up.

Who do you think has been repping in game for EC since I joined, every day? That would be me.

I introduced EC newsletter with Ben... im not bragging here the point im making is some of us TRIED to make this clan something by putting effort into it but then a bunch of you have taken it for granted. Thats why Ben is gone, thats why Foo is gone, and thats why I am gone. Thats why we lose all our members. Because of the ones who are still here dont play enough and because people werent putting in the effort a serious clan needs.

The worst part is ive been explaining this to you guys for a month and you still dont get it. Its because you are 14 year olds and dont understand the concept of responsibility and effort. I cant blame you I was 14 once too, but this clan just isnt working out for serious and mature cubers... this isnt my fault or foos or anyone elses but yourselves. I have been patient and i gave you a chance and you guys let me down big time so whatever.

This isnt foo vs ec or xxx40cal vs ec fight kidkrazy. This is the fing truth and you should be able to see that. Why do you pay attention now that i have quit? I f****ing told you guys for a month straight how fucked up stuff was getting and all you would do is "+1 40cal lolololollmfaoroflcopter" and "so true man yeah lets get in game and play guys" like are you serious? Because none of you did a f****ing thing to change. Most of us are barely on forums even. This is a joke but go ahead and be mad at me.

Say in the future if you guys get your s*** together or someone who knows what their doing becomes in control of EC again i would be back here and im sure many others would too, but until then itll never happen and theres a good chance people will just keep dropping off like flies and EC's rep will dissapear and we wont even be a noob clan we wont even be known. So f*** it ill let you guys finish it off im tired of keeping the boat afloat.
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:54 am

you talk through your blind eyes!

*i tell you the rest of the message on IRC, messenger or mail, just not on the forums*

oh, you cant see some of your threads because they are on the EC Members Talk and other EC members discussions and as you're not an EC member anymore you're not alowed to view any thread there, just like you can't see the threads on " Administration Discussion "
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 am

What the f***?

You talk through you're blind eyes?...
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:09 am

its a metaphor
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:37 pm

With incorrect phrasing....Wink
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:05 pm

who cares? im not an eccellente student Razz
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:47 pm

EREVAN IS MY PARTNER ! DT
SO STFU OR FIGHT ME IN AC :: U WILL LOOSE .. IM NOT INTERESTED IM WINNINg AGAISNT MAJOR AND IT EASY .. OWNED BC , TYD , LC and others ..
If u fight erevan u fight me

EREVAN AND ME FTW
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:50 pm

XD
W00O0W Very Happy KEEWL cheers
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Friendship FTW
Smile
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 pm

got that man!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxx40cal
Ex EC
Ex EC
xxx40cal

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:43 pm

why cant anyone in this clan speak english.

Erevan, other ex ec members are able to see and post on those threads ur just doing this to be a cocksucker to me. Whatever. Youre a noob and u know it u saw me last night in game kicking ass and i saw your score and it was hilariously low. Your ratio wasnt even 1.00. f*** man if you guys want to play me ur more than welcome to. We will play your noob TOSOK on desert, then we will actually play AC on diff maps and you will get your s*** handed to you and then i will make you eat it. I dont even have to play a match with Erevan me and him already know what i can do. Ua51 if you ever seen me in game you probably wouldnt talk like that. Doesnt matter Ua51 i dont mind you u didnt do anything to me. Its fuckin Erevan trying to be spiteful cuz hes 14 and doesnt like adults because he is sexually frustrated and knows its his fault EC is falling apart.

Im 23 Erevan, my eyes arent blind. I know so much more about the world than you its not even funny. You're still a baby compared to me. Maybe if you shut up and listen and stop trying to be so controlling and egotistical in forum we would still be in the same clan. So go ahead and treat all these other members who bailed on this clan two weeks into their membership as equals and give them privledges in forum and treat me like s*** because u know what? I dont care. EC is dead. The minute i left this clan actually died and I will be spreading that news, although im sure everyone in game goes "who the f*** is EC" when you guys come in. THe most publicity u guys got is when i quit and everyone asking me why im not EC now and if I will join their clans and s***. Seriously. Man erevan, you're a noob. you got dominated in game last night. U didnt even put up a fight. Youre just the first half of my clip in my SMG, just another gib to pad my score with, and just another 14 year old in forums who thinks they know everything. U want beef with me? Good you got it. Any of you got beef with me bring it in game and we will settle that s*** quick. Heres now you do it... you hit F3 and search 40Cal then you bring your bitch ass to my server, look at my score, then just leave the game cuz u realize im the guy with the 2.50 ratio on top with all them fuckin frags.

In other news, i figured out who was impersonating EC members in game and stalking me thanks to Monas|SK|. I got his f****ing IP and all that s***. Gee, just another thing I have done for this clan and im not even in it. How many of you have stalkers? none of u cuz u aint famous.

Peace.

P.s. Erevan you're a punk and you will get fully harassed in game. I will find you and I will just shoot the s*** out of you u wont be able to play in public without having me on the other team finding your lil camping spots and blasting u.
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 pm

AAWWW!
ur so unbeleaveble fake -.-'
i did nothing to ur acc, ask kidkrazy!!
and i wount answer you about ur post here, if you want talk to me personally just add me!
DONE!
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Smile cal i saw u playing Smile
not bad .. im with sniper now and headshots everywhere .. smg is boring Smile
i hope to see ingame Wink
i will show u my awesome skills Very Happy

but i have again some s*** days XD but np Smile

Erevan will train with me and my other BCFH mates .. Smile and some of them r better then me .. my leaderm owned me with ratio 3 lol .. and hes in ESL and hhas a good positiojn in the ranking ..
Erevan will become a RATIO WHORE Very Happy

Now stop insulting and act like Gentlemens Razz Its a game have fun ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye EC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye EC   Goodbye EC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye EC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next