Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
Hi I am new here I_vote_lcapHi I am new here I_voting_barHi I am new here I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
Hi I am new here I_vote_lcapHi I am new here I_voting_barHi I am new here I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
Hi I am new here I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
Hi I am new here I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
Hi I am new here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
Hi I am new here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
Hi I am new here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

Hi I am new here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chick-fil-a
Chick-fil-a

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:25 am

Hi. I am new here. I joined on this site but when I hit the forums button it took me to this site. Slightly confusing, as both are Elite Cubers. Anyway, I was wondering how to become an official member. My favorite modes are team deathmatch, team one shot one kill, and CTF. Oh, and Last Swiss Standing. My favorite weapon usually varies but I use the sniper rifle most of the time, followed by the assault rifle and shotgun. Anyway, that's about me. Tell me how to join officially, please.
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi and welcome,

for join, as you should read the forum first, make an official app ( https://elitecubers.darkbb.com/join-ec-f5/application-form-use-this-to-app-or-it-won-t-be-accpeted-t515.htm )
and by the way, take the |EC| tag off.

Last edited by CubriC on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chick-fil-a
Chick-fil-a

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 pm

I already took the EC tag off when I found out I wasn't an official member. I'm not a cheater or imposter, I just seriously thought that I was already in by just signing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I am new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Hello, Bye-
Jump to: