Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_vote_lcapFoo Re-join EC you decide. I_voting_barFoo Re-join EC you decide. I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_vote_lcapFoo Re-join EC you decide. I_voting_barFoo Re-join EC you decide. I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

Foo Re-join EC you decide.

Go down 
+5
Ua51
AWE5OME GUY
~HeR's~
Shorty
Kidkrazy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Foo back in EC
YES
Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_vote_lcap50%Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
NO
Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_vote_lcap50%Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

Foo Re-join EC you decide. Empty
PostSubject: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 am

Please Read Carefully As Your Decision Will Decide What Happens

As you know Foo our previous admin wants to rejoin EC after his departure during a conflict between numerous members. Most of you all remember what happened or heard about it. Now I have received this email from him saying that he apologizes to the clan especially me , awesome and shorty for deleting our posts and accounts.

Now as EC is a team as whole and the mods/admin are more guidance and control I want the whole of EC to decide if you want Foo back in EC or not?

Because you's will be the one fighting beside him if you do, so Im putting a pole up and EVERY EC member must vote on it either yes or no

Remember we will be deciding if he is aloud back in the clan as a team so majority rules.

THIS DECISION WILL BE FINAL

And please if your going to post in this thread, please do not be offensive in any way just state your reason's nicely as we should still respect him, let alone anyone around here

Regards,
Kidkrazy
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:51 am

No. Not giving u a reason cos u dont want it to be offencive.
Back to top Go down
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:35 pm

no ! i don't not want to let him to rejoin !
since he has gone EC was so much better , everything is on track ! i think we should just leave it as it is !

SO I VOTE NO !
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:57 pm

lol . thanks for not being offensive guys i just wanna get this crap over with ... thanks for voting.
Back to top Go down
AWE5OME GUY
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
AWE5OME GUY

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:17 pm

I DONT THINK SO FOO
I vote no, I feel that he had his chance, and he blew it, doing some NAUGHTY NAUGHTY things in the clan.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Shorty wrote:
No. Not giving u a reason cos u dont want it to be offencive.

haha ! nice !
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:17 pm

well idk ... hes a good player ... and he alway tries to come back .. maybe hes this time serious ....
i think we should give him only 1 chance ... if he makes shit he should be banned for the rest of is life !! Cuz everyone needs a second chance !
so i will say " yes " .. cuz im merciful today ...
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:43 pm

so do I Ua51
i also voted YES! i'm a merciful guy too.

you know FOO, i dont do this for you...
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:58 pm

well erevan i see taht ur my bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 am

hahah, yes I am!!

Very Happy

anyway,try to make that others like Twok3, 40cal, etc see this topic and vote on it!

note:
if you voted, please, post here that you did it! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:14 am

yea we only have a few more votes to go.
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:21 am

more 8 votes to go! -.-'

isn't a rule like "you really really should or EVEN must be active on forum" for our members?! -.-'
Back to top Go down
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:16 am

seems like we are having huge members now !
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:03 am

yea thats the thing It just seems since foo has gone the members wanting to join EC has increased which bring me to the question "did foo have a bad rep on ac which made people not wanna join?"
Back to top Go down
BenWasHere
Ex EC
Ex EC
BenWasHere

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:41 am

I know he has been very offensive to some of us but he has told me in person that he regrets what he has done. If you let him back into the clan it will be on these conditions: If Foo acts out of turn (abusive towards others) he can be warned once and if it continued..he will be kicked.

I think Foo wants to come back because he needs a community to be in, Also he can contribute to this clan greatly with skill and leadership (2nd longest lasting member of this clan)

I just hope you will all accept him back.
So thats a yes for me.

Cheers Ben.
Back to top Go down
https://elitecubers.darkbb.com
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:45 am

Kidkrazy wrote:
yea thats the thing It just seems since foo has gone the members wanting to join EC has increased which bring me to the question "did foo have a bad rep on ac which made people not wanna join?"

I have a good relationship with the majority of the Assaultcube community. I think the increased member population is due to our official server(good job Erevan).
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:46 am

Also, I have not voted in the poll, I want to see what everybody thinks.
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:12 am

See yea , I just don't want to lose shorty and spirit if you re-join thats the prob :S
I think you might have to fix things with the members that voted no for you
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:27 am

Kidkrazy wrote:
See yea , I just don't want to lose shorty and spirit if you re-join thats the prob :S
I think you might have to fix things with the members that voted no for you

I would fix them.
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 am

The thing is Shorty refuses to respond to my PMs and ban me, and AwesomeGuy just doesn't respond, and Her's doesn't know what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
AWE5OME GUY
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
AWE5OME GUY

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 am

Lol, you wonder y i don't respond, you tried to ban me once, deleted my account twice i think
AND
you were offensive to heaps o people like ME
I don't want him back honestly.
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 am

You'll loose more then me and spirit..
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:48 am

AWE5OME GUY wrote:
Lol, you wonder y i don't respond, you tried to ban me once, deleted my account twice i think
AND
you were offensive to heaps o people like ME
I don't want him back honestly.

You were flaming the ENTIRE forum, you were insulting me and Ben, the IPs matched.
Back to top Go down
AWE5OME GUY
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
AWE5OME GUY

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:52 am

Really? spamming the entire thing? I don't think so, I usually only comment once or twice AND THATS IT and when IT WASNT ME BEING OFFENSIVE, JEEZ, I RESPECT BEN, AND I WOULDNT BE SO OFFENSIVE EVEN TO YOU
Back to top Go down
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am

BenWasHere wrote:
I know he has been very offensive to some of us but he has told me in person that he regrets what he has done. If you let him back into the clan it will be on these conditions: If Foo acts out of turn (abusive towards others) he can be warned once and if it continued..he will be kicked.

I think Foo wants to come back because he needs a community to be in, Also he can contribute to this clan greatly with skill and leadership (2nd longest lasting member of this clan)

I just hope you will all accept him back.
So thats a yes for me.

Cheers Ben.

of coz he said that becoz he want to join us again !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foo Re-join EC you decide.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next