Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFoo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_voting_barFoo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFoo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_voting_barFoo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

Foo Re-join EC you decide.

Go down 
+5
Ua51
AWE5OME GUY
~HeR's~
Shorty
Kidkrazy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Foo back in EC
YES
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
NO
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 pm

yeah, you're completly diferent and spammer! X'D
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:56 pm

who left is not very serious to EC ... cuz i made the same shit ... i was not loyal .,,, but now i am ... but if this shit is happening again .... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

and dont say taht i spam i just say what i think and i think its important !
Back to top Go down
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Ua51 ! i understand how you feel ! thats wat i feel before !
i have kind of give up already ! i am so sick of this !
Foo back i am gone, thats it ! i don't know wat to do !
coz even now he is not back yet, mess has came out already !
don't know wat will happen if he really come back !

I don't understand those one who vote yes ! i know people think he should have a second chance , but i think he had more chance then anyone had ! so thats wat i think .....
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:48 pm

well i think ppl dont just leave cuz of FOO

DJ wnat to join c=64 and he s stupid cuz he used EC as a ladder to raise up .. he wanted always form the beginning to join C64

And shorty joining W$N ... cuz he have friends there ... so Foo is boit the reason .. but we will have many players like dj ... not sth special .. but im sad that shorty left .. So dont leave hers ... dont run away from ur confrontations with foo( no offense) ... he cant do anything 1 insult and he will be banned for ever !! well i nearly give it up .. its like a grudge on EC ... i cant understand it ... im sick of this too !!

so pls stay ...

its hard to see that .. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Ua51 wrote:
he cant do anything 1 insult and he will be banned for ever !!
yes he will!!

please guys, if its not the "second change" give him the "last change"
just 1 single insult and "Boum!" he's banned!

Ua51 wrote:
its hard to see that .. Sad

a lot!
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:33 am

True what you two have said in a way its "EC PRIDE" to see who are really sticken to EC no matter what happens.

Now one thing I dont know what we should do is it have 2mods and 2admins because I think now there is every active member has mod or admin in a way its too much IMO, but I dunno its up to u's I just think we dont have enough players to accomondate the amount of mods and admins we have,

On the other side of thing, Foo your on a strict survelience any thing people may deem harmful or offensive during the course of a few weeks will result in immediate ban.

If you have a problem with someone and you cant talk to them respectfully to them about it , PM me and ill talk to them for you ... this will save you getting banned once again and losing permenant membership in EC.

On other words part II. Im gunna start putting wor filtering in these forums to stop all the bad words being shown, this is good to stop little kids seeing the bad words etc etc.

Kidkrazy Smile
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:22 am

ok, I desised this: Foo is back to Official Elite Cubers Team!

rules: any insult and bad environment created by Foo will result on permanent Ban!

sry foo, i cant do better (more) than this...

AND DON'T START TO CREATE TOPICS SAYING "foo is in, im out!" -.-'
just lets see wat will happen, any problem just contact me, kid or hers!
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:05 am

Thankyou very much, admins.

There should only be two admins, I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 am

minghei_ng wrote:
Ua51 ! i understand how you feel ! thats wat i feel before !
i have kind of give up already ! i am so sick of this !
Foo back i am gone, thats it ! i don't know wat to do !
coz even now he is not back yet, mess has came out already !
don't know wat will happen if he really come back !

I don't understand those one who vote yes ! i know people think he should have a second chance , but i think he had more chance then anyone had ! so thats wat i think .....

Maybe it is because I a more responsible admin then you are.
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 am

as soon as her's... see's this he'll leave.
Back to top Go down
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 am

Foo i don't want that comment ! i am better then u are ! u make mess i don;t thats it !
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:09 am

I'll judge that when you've been an admin for 2 months, had to ban 4 people, and had 3 people quit Smile
Back to top Go down
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 am

well ! don;t think that will happen to me ! coz i don't make mess ! and i respect others !
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:37 am

I respect people who should be respected Wink
Back to top Go down
AWE5OME GUY
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
AWE5OME GUY

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:32 am

I DONT FREAKING BELIEVE IT
WAT THE HELL
Y IS FOO BACK
SadSadSadSadSadSad
FOO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, ANY INSULT JUST 1 AND U R OUT PERMANENTLY
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:23 am

STOP SPEAKING IN CAPS
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:39 am

CANT MAKE US
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:06 am

Foo wrote:
I'll judge that when you've been an admin for 2 months, had to ban 4 people, and had 3 people quit Smile

foo what has that got to do with being admin mate?
Really being admin of EC is not big job at all if you have common sense, maturity and repsect the job is incredibly easy.

Really its no proud thing banning people , if you do your job proberly and state the rules like I have banning shouldnt never occur .

Also people quiting should be the same , if you do the right job things will be smooth do a bad job and thats where everything goes downhill.
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:47 pm

So you;re saying you're doing a bad job with 2 people quitting?
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Lol, I guess so ... I really didnt want them to leave that why but I think i have contributed to this forum alot , including its themes and skin and rules
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 pm

welcome back ... be luckyy that i vote yes ..
Back to top Go down
shadow_killer25

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:11 pm

heres one thing even if im not in EC
make sure
Foo doesnt get moderator or admin just a normal member to avoid what happened before

PS: Lemme guess Foo is gonna react with my post
Back to top Go down
http://sixzeal.co.cc
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:25 pm

yeah ! thats good !
Back to top Go down
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:26 pm

actually ! it is 4 vs 4 ! so how come he is back
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

actual stats:
-Foo is back;
-No one leaved;
-I'm happy;
-Topic closed!

Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 ThreadClosedsign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foo Re-join EC you decide.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3