Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Welcome to the EliteCubers forums!
Sign-Up To Get The Full Site Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ServersHomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check the video "EC Intro" in the portal page
New Server by Elek11tr0 | log in to |EC| Main and |EC| Main 2 servers by typing /connect ecmain.mine.nu and /connect ecmain2.mine.nu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules
Read These Rules Before You Post:Rules
Top posters
CubriC (1491)
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFoo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_voting_barFoo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ua51 (1099)
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFoo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_voting_barFoo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kidkrazy (596)
Shorty (446)
BenWasHere (401)
Foo (331)
Mael$trom (310)
Elek11tr0 (288)
5econds (239)
~HeR's~ (229)
Latest topics
» Ua51 is here
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm by Elek11tr0

» Hey hey
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm by Elek11tr0

» Heya kiddies!
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm by AWE5OME GUY

» Hi, i'm rulla
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm by CubriC

» k1llerd3vold's application
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am by Kidkrazy

Foo Re-join EC you decide.

Go down 
+5
Ua51
AWE5OME GUY
~HeR's~
Shorty
Kidkrazy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Foo back in EC
YES
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
NO
Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:01 am

AWE5OME GUY wrote:
Really? spamming the entire thing? I don't think so, I usually only comment once or twice AND THATS IT and when IT WASNT ME BEING OFFENSIVE, JEEZ, I RESPECT BEN, AND I WOULDNT BE SO OFFENSIVE EVEN TO YOU

Again; IPs matched.
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 am

hmmm seriously foo this isnt looking good for you, why don't you just trail for other clans? your good enough ...

The clan is really getting good now and I dont wanna lose these members to you re-joining and honestly if a few members don't like you in the clan this is gunna cause a massive dispute between everyone which we don't want happening.

Best bet for you is to get over EC , and though you have realised what you have done, sometime actions speak louder then words and the actions that you done what give in to the words that you said (apologies and all that)

You will learn from your mistakes man, and realise that no matter how pissed you get you have to learn to control your anger and think how is this going to affect the person I'm directing it to, now I know we all have done this but obviously what you have done was so serious that its hard to be forgiven between the members of EC.

As I said its the members of EC's choice if they want you here and as you can see they don't man so use this as a lesson learned , go and trail for other clans.. and try something new EC is now the past for you.

I'm going to leave it as that because this thread is getting pretty heated and I don't want the fights to start happening again

So yea Foo, by EC member votes of 3(no):2(yes) they do not want you back in the clan mate. I know its not whole clan that has voted but it was admins/mods and active users. There the majority that roam these forums.

Now your app will be denied due to voting, now if all the members that have voted no change there minds during the course of time then there will be a place for you in EC but for now there isn't.

Kidkrazy.
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:37 am

Not all the members have voted such as Minato and Ua51.
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 am

1. Ua voted, 2. the rest are on holidays.
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 am

Ua has check 1st page, and minato hasnt been active since she got accepted ... so yea.

Dude it wasnt my decision it was theres and you have to accept it thats all.

Foo i sugguest buld the realtionships back up with these players during gameplay of AC and yea it might help a little aye
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:44 am

Kid, come on msn.
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:44 am

Have you voted?
Back to top Go down
Kidkrazy
Admin
Admin
Kidkrazy

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 am

No I havent , but if I did it would be NO

Why? Im over the whole thing you done but that me I get over things quickly and I would vote yes, but By me voting yes EC will lose atlest 3-4 members straight away by you joining again and I can't have that happening so that is why it is a no.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

If they left you'd have to ask yourself do you WANT them there in the first place if they're going to leave because they have to speak to another member. And they don't even have to do that, for fuck sake.
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 am

Cheers, Foo u got wat u want. Shorty out.
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 am

*facepalms*
Back to top Go down
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:11 am

seems like if Foo coming back lots of people will leave !
i don't want that happen !

becoz of that shorty has leave already ! that is not a good sign !

also if Foo is really come back, i might do that too ! coz i really can't stand what he did before ! without him EC is FINE !

I am sorry FOO i have to say that !
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:13 am

I really don't think that you should leave because you don't like a member..respectable people don't do that.
Back to top Go down
~HeR's~
Admin
Admin
~HeR's~

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:17 am

Foo wrote:
I really don't think that you should leave because you don't like a member..respectable people don't do that.

I am a respectable person ! but everyone have their line, as long as someone cross that line, action will be taken ! so i don't want to say anything ! wat i have said before is all i want to say ! thats it dude ! also, u are a good player ! y don't u think about joining other clan, and people in EC will be happy ?!
Back to top Go down
AWE5OME GUY
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
AWE5OME GUY

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:28 am

OMG SHORTY LEFT CUS OF U AND MINGHEI IS GOING THE SAME WAY -.-
All you cause is chaos in this clan, y don't u like, trial 4 other clans?
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Ex EC
Ex EC
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:30 am

because he can't no1 wants him i've spread the word.
Back to top Go down
AWE5OME GUY
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
AWE5OME GUY

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Foo please, just leave the clan alone please.
Man your like scaring away people
and 3 of our members r leaving
Shorty, DJ and hers...(minghei_ng)
Man Sad
I mean, why don't you start your own clan
you can call it *FOO*
Cus, well i'm sad now cus people leaving
and they saying its your fault,
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Shorty wrote:
because he can't no1 wants him i've spread the word.

SPREAD DA WORD TO YA HOMIES BRO
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Shorty is out, -1 no.
2-2.
DJ is out, -1 no.
2-1.
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 pm

I love you Ben! <'3

lol!
Back to top Go down
Foo
Ex EC
Ex EC
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Lol why do you love Ben? Kid made you admin.
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:51 pm

i love ben cuz he is a respectfull and very very nice person...
actually was Shorty and Her's who make me admin, but it doesnt mader Razz

dude, we're thinking about your situation yet...

AND WE NEED VOTES!!!
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:30 pm

man WTF ... now we can improve how loyal EC mebers r .. !
Now we can see that people r not serious with EC and that some of them r not that strong ... it s all cuz of the leaving !
FOO FUCKING LISTEN TO ME !! U WILL NEVER BE AN AMIN IN EC AGAIN !! U AHVE TO CHANGE ur behaviour to the members .. only 1 insult and u will be banned for ever !!
i voted yes and dont think u can be a dickhead like weeks b4 ok !?
im rlly fucking angry about the situation of EC !!
Back to top Go down
CubriC
Ex EC
Ex EC
CubriC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm

ua51, we all are!! just chiil out Rolling Eyes

I'll talk to Kidkrazy about this and we'll deside it
Back to top Go down
Ua51
Ex EC
Ex EC
Ua51

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:07 pm

well at first i was very friendly to all ... but my damn character changed im without compare !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foo Re-join EC you decide.   Foo Re-join EC you decide. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foo Re-join EC you decide.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next